APMP Practitioner Certification Mentoring Program
When: Wednesday, March 21, 2018, 12:30-5:00 PM
Where: Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Galleria, 2815 Akers Mill Lane, Atlanta, GA 30339
Refreshments: Coffee, beverages, and snacks
Cost: $75 (for SPAC attendees) or $100 (for non-SPAC attendees)
Based on the positive response from last year, SPAC and APMP are partnering to offer the Practitioner Quick Start Workshop for any APMP member who would like to understand how to complete the Proposal Practitioner Assessment Questionnaire (PPAQ), in preparation for Practitioner level certification.
The Practitioner "Quick Start" Workshop will:
- Introduce you to the PPAQ requirements
- Discuss how to use the PPAQ Standards and Guidelines to build your competency self-assessments
- Provide individual coaching to develop four to six compliant competency self-assessments
- Describe how to handle some of the more challenging competency areas
- Offer on-going support to complete their PPAQ.
At the completion of this workshop, members will have completed six to eight of their self-assessment questions and have a clear understanding of how to complete the remainder of their PPAQs within the next four to six weeks.
Registration Steps and Discount Codes
Mentoring Program Fee: The registration fee does not include the Practitioner Assessment fee that will be paid when you complete your final PPAQ.
The registration fee includes refreshments (coffee, beverages, and snacks):
- If you are already registered for SPAC, the Practitioner Certification Mentoring Program fee is $75. The registration link below takes you to a $150 payment page. Follow the instructions to take a $75 discount off this payment.
- If you are not registered for SPAC, the Practitioner Certification Mentoring Program fee is $100. The registration link below takes you to a $150 payment page. Follow the instructions to take a $50 discount off this payment amount.
Mentoring Program Registration
Right-click here and open in a new tab to register for the APMP Practitioner Certification Mentoring Program. (This is one of the SPAC registration payment pages, but just follow the steps below.) Be sure to complete all the steps below.
- Add the selection to your cart and go to Checkout.
- Enter your user and password and click Login if you are a returning user or if you are a new user, enter the required information and click Submit at the bottom of the page.
Confirm your selection and click on Go to Checkout.
When the Step 2 the checkout comes up, copy and paste the appropriate discount code in the Discount Coupon field:
- Use the same login you use to register for SPAC.
- If you have never registered for SPAC, you will need to create a login as a New User.
- If you have forgotten your password, please send an email to Keith Propst (firstname.lastname@example.org) for help.
(Note: the SPAC user ID/login is not connected to your login on the APMP.org website.)
Select your payment option and in the "Special Instructions/Order Comments" field, please enter "APMP Practitioner Certification Mentoring", then click Continue Checkout.
When the payment confirmation page comes up, the price should reflect the selected reduction in the registration fee.
Complete the registration process for the reduced price by entering your credit card information as requested. Check your receipt to confirm that the correct discounted registration fee was charged.
An order confirmation page will pop up, and we recommend that you print this receipt for your records.
- If you are registered for SPAC use 55344bd300 for a $75 discount ($75 net payment)
- If you are not registered for SPAC use 48362afaf3 for a $50 discount ($100 net payment)
Bonus: If you complete the following step, you will also receive an email confirmation of your registration, so please avoid the temptation to just close the window at this point.
Click on the link that says Click here to complete this order and when the next screen comes up, click Logoff to exit the registration center. Completing these steps will tell the system to email you a confirmation of your registration.
If you don't receive an email confirmation shortly, please contact the SPAC Registration coordinator, Keith Propst (email@example.com) so that we can confirm your registration.